This will be my first post on this blog, just one of the many to come, all containing a new method/trick to make money or other advantages for your Internet Marketing journey. Follow my tips and everyone will profit.
Note: I will only be sharing methods tested personally!
1) Facebook LikejackerI have personally tested this method and it works great, I've built several targeted pages each having more than 150,000 likes.
Q1: How does it work?
A1: There are mainly 2 types of likejackers, both being completely hidden.
1st type is a hidden like button positioned over a "fake" button such as an X button to close a popup. The position on this kind of likejacker is fixed, and can only be accessed if someone clicks the exact spot of the hidden like button.
2nd type uses a hidden like button that follows the mouse all over the screen, so when the visitor clicks anywhere on the site he will actually like a custom page.
Q2: Which one would you recommend?
A1: It depends! Both types are very effective and work very well, but they usually serve different purposes. I even used them both and they provided a great result together.
The second likejacker is much more advanced and has many more features, but it only works for Wordpress based websites, it is a WP plugin.
Q3: What features do they have?
A3: The first one lacks in features but it's good because it's working on every type of website. One downside may be that the instalation can be different for each website so that means it can be pretty "tricky" to do it right. Still, this works great for hiddenly increasing the number of likes of a page or custom URL.
The second one has many useful and very interesting features, here's a short list:
- dynamic URL - if you want to increase the number of likes of every page on your website, this works best. What it does it that the visitor will like the URL of the current page he is visiting. If he visits more than one page/post, he will like each one of them.
- rotating list - if you want to increase the number of likes of multiple pages/URLs, this is what you're looking for.
- default URL - this is the URL used if you want to increase the likes of a single page/URL
- invisible - you can enable/disable this feature (mostly for testing purposes, so you can see how it works when it's invisible)
- timeout - if the visitor has been on the website for X seconds, the plugin will deactivate. This can be useful if you don't want to have 100% rate of likes coming from visitors (it will look suspicious)
- time throttle - my favourite, you can set the plugin to work only between custom hours (I like to do this so I don't have a huge rate of likes coming continously toward my site)
Q4: Where can I get them?
A4: The first script hasn't really been publicly shared, only on few private groups. I don't think you'll be able to find it. But, if there's a high demand, I'll share it for free with you guys. Just comment below and I'll contact you. As a pre-warning, this script might prove difficult to install to some of you, if you need my help I can probably do it via Team Viewer for a fee.
The second script which is very easy to install (install like every other Wordpress plugin) can be found below:
If you have any other questions, feel free to leave a comment below.
I will be sharing new methods at least one a week.